Gold and silver are real money, and have been real money for thousands of years. Nothing has changed as far as their monetary role, accept that now more people have access to these metals. On average most people have 1 to 2 thousand dollars in gold, silver and platinum in their possession. Most in the form of jewelry that may be sitting around collecting dust. Gold today is averaging $950 per ounce!! at the beginning of the millennium gold was $250 per ounce!! not a bad return these days.
I buy gold, silver and platinum in the form of coins and jewelry. I test the metals for purity and offer a very high percentage to spot price per weight and karat. Most people do not know what the karat measurements mean, for example 14k means that the piece of jewelry you have is 58.3% gold and 41.7% base metal. How much gold do you have? Do you have any broken gold jewelry or mismatched unwanted gold jewelry? Send me an email, I would like to purchase it from you.

No comments:
Post a Comment